Games Laboratory is proud to present the X-Wing Miniatures Store Championships!
Registration open 9:00-9:50 for a 10:00 start. We’re starting at 10 so everyone can be wrapped up at a civilised hour.
Bring a squad list with you or come with enough time to write one out, late players will be penalised.
Official Store Champions Kit Prize Support, plus extra Game Night kits and ships/other stuff based on attendance over 32 players.
- Top 32 – An alternate art version of the upgrade card Engine Upgrade. Positioning is key to success in X-Wing, and having the ability to boost into new places is an extremely powerful option.
- Top 8 – An acrylic full-length range ruler. Every player needs one of these in their kit, and eight skilled pilots will leave with one in their possession!
- Top 4 – A range 1 and a range 1-2 ruler. Complementing the one players receive for a Top 8 finish, these short rulers are extremely useful during the setup stage of the game, as well as in the tight quarters of space battle.
- Top 2 – A printed acrylic Agent Kallus token. At the beginning of the game, Agent Kallus selects his target and will doggedly pursue them. This token is a flashy way to designate his quarry!
- First Place – A printed art plaque to commemorate your victory and a first-round bye card that is valid at any 2017 or 2018 X-Wing Regional Championship!
Swiss Rounds according to official Fantasy Flight Games Tournament Organisation guidelines.